Wednesday, January 30

weekend update

Some of you folks have been curious as to how the weekend went... I'll refer you to Jason's blog and just tell you that it was perfect and I loved all of it.

Unrelatedly, Luden's Honey Lemon throat drops are the best thing for a sore throat...EVER. No need for nasty salt water gargling. No need.

And you should've SEEN the looks on my coworkers' and home teachers' and roommates' faces when I showed up with a (fake) engagement ring on my finger... Oh man. Priceless. I know the boy who cried wolf regretted his actions later, but I think I'll be chuckling inside for many days to come. Thank you Wal-Mart for the $10 gift of laughter. ... I'm a horrible person.

And now, back to COBOL...

4 comments:

ju said...

holy hilarious. you are my new best friend.

Laura said...

Oh, yes please!

Ashley said...

Oh how I love the please see Jason's blog. I am so glad your weekend was perfect! I love you Pugs!

Anonymous said...

Laura
Hello. I just checked out your blog for my first time. Yea! It's great, but now I am dying to know how you and this Jason . .happened. Will you email me or something? ha ha I'm so glad I have found you in the blog world. This is so fun!!! Seriously.