Monday, February 4

words of wisdom

I found this online repository of sorts of President Gordon B. Hinckley's talks... Looks like it's worth a peruse or two or three. My bishop encouraged us yesterday to take the next month to reflect on his words... I'll take him up on it, and love the additional help of the internet. Thanks to Lauren for providing the original link!

I had a beautiful conversation with my coworkers today about what distinguishes our doctrine from other "mainstream Christianity" and loved the reaffirmation that God still speaks to His children through a living prophet. What a blessing and a building of testimony.

1 comments:

Jazzy said...

Laura! I just read on your good friend's blog that you are coming to WA soon. I (speaking for Phil as well)want to see you and meet 'him'. I know you probably won't have time, but nevertheless, I want it to happen.