Monday, May 5

fo-tos!

HERE THEY ARE, the much promised photos! Of course many more can be seen at my picasa site:
http://picasaweb.google.com/laura.pugmire
You're welcome to browse through those, they're fun.
Some of my favorites from the Utah trip:

J and I on Sunday afternoon. Oh, sunshine!

This is my favorite picture EVER of my sister Melissa and her husband Ammón. I LOVE them.

Yay, family! Mom, Grandma, Melissa, Ammón, Dad, Me. Congrats Meliss!


I LOVE THIS PICTURE. My grandma adores Jason.

Aw, we so cute. :)

My goodly parents. They are rad.

Ma girlz... Mad Mordigan and Tawni.
And a little of the deliciousness that is Cafe Rio.
Love you ladies, thanks for makin time.


I wish we'd taken photos at Joy and Pace's... (thanks so much again guys, and I LOVED seeing everyone who came!) and I wish I'd remembered to take my camera in to my grandma's birthday bash... maybe Melissa will post photos? (gentle urging... oh so gentle... ha)

It was a pretty awesome trip. Just the best trip ever of all time. My cousin's sealing was beautiful. It was SO fun to spend time with so much family, who I love and miss. I saw old roommates and friends from Boston and BYU alike, met the people Jason loves and who so obviously love him, and just generally enjoyed a smooth, natural, comfortable, amazing trip.
I love everything.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Hehe! Ammón's upset that you didn't use any of his good pictures... I think there may have been 2... maybe. Silly boy, we'll keep practicing his picture smile. He hasn't practiced since before our wedding :)

Melissa said...

P.S. I sent you all my pictures from Grandma's B-day bash last week, but I will be a'postin' them, I was just waiting for some good grad pics.

Sheryl said...

Man your sister looks so young! I guess there are those who do get married...hahaha.

You look so cute!

Lacy said...

Oh I love these photos! The one of your g-ma hugging Jason is priceless.

I love Cafe Rio. And did I tell you that I LOVED Boston?? I will blog about that soon. You live in a great city.

Love you girl. Will I see you in June?

Ashley said...

I'm so sorry I wasn't able to make it!!! Next time... for the real open house I promise ;) LOVE LOVE LOVE you!

stacy said...

Was that trip in Utah? If so, we just missed each other. I've sent you loving messages, and have received none in return. boo hoo. I know you have important things/people to tend to. hope all is well. love you! you look so happy!

Tif said...

Big grins for ya, Lar. Great pics...I love the one of Grandma lovin' on Jason! I think some of my family loves John more than me, even ;)