Friday, February 5

worst blogger ever, but... improving?

So I got this anonymous comment on my blog that reads,

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
What the what? I think my desire to blog for a while was curtailed due to the anonymous critics. My blog is getting more creative and original now? I guess I am being more open now, and also Jason is in my life, which engenders creativity and originality, but still! What a weird comment.

In other news, I have been reprimanded by my sister for not posting photos of our very stellar January vacation to see her. She is right! I have not posted! I here repent.

Behold the cutest kids EVER and the good times we had in Colorado! Thanks K&J for letting us visit for the weekend!

I think I will blackmail the children with these photos someday.... and maybe Jason too. Doesn't he make the most adorable tropical reindeer princess? Hahaha, oh, how I love that man.



























2 comments:

Jenn said...

That comment IS very strange. Weird that you have anonymous commenters too. I just say that I love your blog when you do post, and you have adorable sobrinos and I want to see pics of what you have been up to in your house. I'm so curious (er, nosy)

Lisa Marie said...

What a random comment! very funny. Don't you love blog stalkers? On a different note, you have very cute nieces and nephews.