Friday, November 12

bump, set...

...ok, just bump. Here's a pic of J and I at Halloween this year. He's a construction worker. I am self explanatory. :) Also our awesome pumpkins. Recognize them? 20 points to whoever figures them both out.




Also my sister sent me a link to this excellent website about intuitive eating. I know many of us have weird relationships with food or fall prey to other folks' weird theories about eating, and I thought this website had some good, sound advice.

Lastly, I now wash my face nightly with olive oil. Yes, you read that right. WITH OLIVE OIL. Never have I enjoyed such even-toned, soft, and clear skin as I have since embarking on this new routine. It is awesome. I won't preach the gospel of oil washing here but let me know if you want more info. It is easy, cheap, and effective. All favorites.

Now adios! I'm going to bed! At 10:30 on a Friday! I'm old!

7 comments:

Sylvia said...

1. Jack, from The Nightmare Before Christmas.

2. StrongBad.

20 points for me! What can I redeem them for?

ju said...

Um, easy. Jack Skelington and Strongbad. Also, I'm SO happy you've adopted the gospel of olive oil. Been in our family for generations. Another good use? Instead of chapstick. Hugs!!

jeanine said...

Love your costumes!

Pumpkins: Jack Skellington and a transformer (Optimus Prime maybe?)

I'd love to hear more about the olive oil!

Hope you are feeling well!

Jenn said...

Love the Halloween costumes. You do pregnant very well, hats off to you and your cuteness. Also, thanks again for the good advice and chat. Sorry I always come out of left field. I'm a strange one. but I love your guts. :)

Karie said...

Love the costumes!
Love the pumpkins!
...and...olive oil?! I'm intrigued.

Lindsay said...

Yeah, the pumkins were WAY too easy.

I would like to know more about olive oil? Seems counter intuitive. But good at the same time. Please share.

Oh, and I have a class in college on intuitive eating. It was centered on the book. I like. No wierdness. Just eat. ...and exercise...I am in the contemplation stage of that one...

Which leads me to question. Anything in your reads about getting in shape after baby? This post prego weight is not coming off as fast as last time...I guess I know the basics, I just want someone cool to tell me what to do. ;) This is coming from someone who has not lifted a finger for at LEAST a year. Wow, putting that in writing kind of saddens me.

stacy said...

you two are just too funny and cute! Jason is crazy hilarious! I'm curious about the olive oil. More prego pics please! So Gavin and I will be out in utah again the end of January. When is your due date again?