Tuesday, February 19

heart day

Here are photos from our super fun weekend... only two but we's fancy! This was before our super romantical dinner and dancing cruise around the harbor. Favorite moments: (1) when Jason requested Jamiroquai and then only the two of us danced to it while everyone else was jealous of our sweet moves, (2) fighting off a drunken lady from stealing my date, (3) dancing around like crazy people to Mighty Mighty Bosstones, (4) being romantical, and being ok with it!

Other activities: apartment and job searching for Jason, dinner at Giaccomo's (yummm butternut squash ravioli), falling asleep to a movie, making breakfast together, temple shift, grocery shopping, church, making dinner with my roommates, lovely conversation, lots of laughing, breakfast w/ roomies (thanks J) and general good fun.

Thanks Jason for a FANTASTIC weekend. Come over and play again soon.






10 comments:

jeanine said...

You guys are one good lookin' couple! I love that you danced to Jamiroquai. Awesome! Sounds like you had a fantastic weekend!!!

Ashley said...

I LOVE to see you so happy! You make my heart smile dear friend!!!

Lacy said...

Cute Couple Alert!! Cute Couple Alert!

Melissa said...

hehe! Your hair is giving you little horns! :) But you are a beautiful horned woman! Did you know that in one translation of the Bible (I forget whose it was, but I can find out for you in a jiffy if you need) they translated that Moses had horns after he came down off the Mount (currently the translation is light, apparently the Hebrew forms are very similar). So Michelangelo carved a statue of Moses that has horns. It is a very fantastic statue, so you could say you were just pulling a Moses courtesy of Michelangelo.

Laura said...

Wow! I didn't even notice my horns. I guess I'm pretty light and Mosesy these days. Perhaps I should lead a people out of Egypt. I'll put that next on my to do list.

Tif said...

You two look so happy. I have one question I've neglected to ask...there's no lipstick involved with him, is there? And does he know about Shoes?

Meredith said...

i'm so excited you're coming home!! yes i'll definitely be here. no plans on leaving the "multi-purpose room" any time soon!! YAY!!

Kate said...

You guys are so cute. And I love your hair!

stacy said...

oooh I like! snap, crackle, pop baby! Keep it up sister! You look grrrrrrrrreat!

Unknown said...

sigh!