Sunday, March 2

tulips

Is it possible for me to be dating a cooler or more thoughtful guy? I submit that it is not. These are the tulips Jason sent "to brighten the next two weeks until we see each other again." Holy cheesy. And AWESOME. I love them.

Plan for the week: work crazy hours, keep training for the half marathon, take off on Friday for Seattle to play Meet The Family with Jason's family and my family. We're even planning a dinner with his parents, my parents, and my grandma. Gutsy? Nah. It'll be so so fun. Let's pray for sunshine, too, so we can go to the islands. I'll be there all weekend and back to Boston on Monday, Jason in tow, where he'll begin his new life as a returned Bostonian. Wish him luck. And a job.

Hey, want to see adorable pictures of my nieces and nephew? Click here.

Love to you all.

7 comments:

Ashley said...

I think that I will bask vacariously in your life giving light these next 2 weeks! I am SO happy for you! Way to go my dearest!

Ashley said...

and ps i don't spell well when it's past my bedtime...sMRt! ;)

Carly said...

I love tulips, especially this poem about tulips, that I just had to share:

Tulips in the Garden
And Tulips in the Park,
But the Tulips that I love the best
Are Two Lips in the dark!

Hahaha, enjoy your beautiful flowers! You are one lucky gal!

jeanine said...

Love those flowers! looks like you found a keeper!

Tif said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tif said...

oops...ignore the other one!

I'm wishing you a weekend bubbling over with soapy bubbleness that smell of sour yellow fruits! Take tons of pictures and tell tu familia (is that right?) HI for me! Oh, and Mairs, too...I do assume you'll be seeing her and Marco and her growing baby bean!

Sheryl said...

Wow Pug you and Jason seem to be doing so well! I'm so happy for you. I will move to DC when I get a job, so who knows, but I'm trying and I think I would love it there. That's right Dan did tell me he knew you. I first met him like 4 1/2 years ago because he served a mission with my friend that I did EFY with and now he's kind of dating lindsay, well they hang out a lot.
I miss you a ton, but I dont know when I'm coming to Boston again. I really would come just to see you, and if that's cool with you, then maybe i'll catch a bus in the near future. what do you think?