Friday, April 18

tgif

Today Jason and I woke up early to go watch the sun rise over the harbor from "our spot" on the wharf. It was soooo romantical. What a lovely morning. I'll post pictures latah. We decided to start the day together now instead of ending it... this will be fun.

In other news, today is the day. I find out somewhere around 8pm if I was accepted. If you want to know, call me or email me after that time and I will give you the deets. Be prepared for emotional instability on my part, regardless of the outcome. :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Accepted?? Now I'm feeling like a lame-o friend. To what?? Obviously, we need to have a date. See you manana at el templo, no?

Sheryl said...

ummmm my emotions are right there with you...

Lacy said...

accepted to what??? I am dying to know!

jeanine said...

yeah... accepted to what?