Tuesday, April 22

ya monkey

This is what Jason calls me when he thinks I'm being ridiculous. He'll just shake his head and say, "Ya monkey!" I laugh a little because he can use it when he's either entertained by my craziness or else annoyed by my...craziness (read: bad mood). In either case, it comes off as funny and he comes off as chill instead of cruel. Thing #572 that I love about Jason.

But check this out... Now. Which one of us deserves the title of monkey? Is it me? I submit that it is not.





6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Micah said...

He looks like Arnold in Total Recall

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jeanine said...

Aww... what a cute couple!

ps. you can delete that comment above by clicking on the trash can icon...

stacy said...

Unfortunately I'd say both are of you have those would fit the profile! I know you have those ape tendencies in you girly! I'll have to send you some bananas. So, I posted finally, did you see? Comment me back and we need to chat! I know its been forever! Lets keep commenting about finally talking ok?

Lady Bills said...

you guys win the cutest couple spring 2008 award.