Tuesday, September 2

anti-postal

So. I know it's been a while. A LONG while. But I have happy news: I am back!!! We got internet this morning and it is glorious! So... soon to come:

  • Lovely photos of the wedding
  • Lovely photos of the honeymoon
  • Lovely photos of the cross-country drive
  • Lovely photos of our apartment
And et cetera. I will have to compile them all, now that I have internet, and get them up online. Yay!

In the meantim
e, this is what I have been up to:


...Being a sloth! I sleep in, I buy furniture, I clean things, I open boxes, I cook food, I buy insane amounts of stuff from Target. I am a domestic diva. Who knew?!? And I even finished a book. These Is My Words, by Nancy Turner. Fantastic book.

Now that I have internet, the job search begins... I don't know whether to be excited or mourn the passing of my days as a sloth.

Stay tuned for pics!

Love to all.












11 comments:

Jason Graham said...

3 or 4 toed?

Melissa said...

Yay for being back, I am excited for the coming pictures! Today I wish I was a sloth instead of an intern... :(

Gordita said...

So, number 1, I found your blog. Number 2, I loved your shoes on Sunday! Number 3, I'm sorry that your sloth days are nearly over. Enjoy them!

Tif said...

Jealous of your slothfullness...

jeanine said...

Hooray! You're back!

Anonymous said...

you are a very busy sloth

Andrea said...

can't wait to see your wedding photos. enjoy the slothfulness!

Mike & Kristy said...

Yeah, I've pretty much been a sloth for a couple years. There is much benefit to be reaped from slothy slothfullness ;) Enjoy it while you can! I can no longer afford to be one :(

Marci Wittwer Butterfield said...

I am so happy you are back! I cant wait to see all the pics. I love that you too are slothing it up. I have and still am doing about what you are doing. It is great... but I hear ya when there is a time that it has to come to end.

Yancy said...

i is excited for your return to the blogosphere, and hope to return soon myself. :)

Ashley said...

OH HOW I LOVE YOU PUGS!!! Lunch sometime? I graduate in 10 days and will have some time to spare ;) and to happily give you a massage! I LOVE YOU!