Friday, September 12

honduras


















I just found out from my first companion on my mission that the temple in Honduras is having some setbacks... see her post here:

http://the-savage-family.blogspot.com/2008/09/honduras-needs-you.html

And if you could keep the temple in your prayers... temples and miracles are often connected, but require the exertion of our faith and prayers. A temple in Honduras means infinite blessings for the people of Honduras and Nicaragua and the surrounding areas... it means they don't have to save up for a year before they can make the trip to Guatemala to be sealed to their families.

Gracias, amigos.





2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Sooo....I just spent the last 2 hours getting lost in yours and Jason's blog. Woah. My left arm is asleep because I have been leaning on it too long. I feel retarded typing....ahhhhhhhhhhh!

I started by reading your comment on my blog, read your latest post, then got sucked in. Way in. I couldn't stop. THEN, you said somewhere in one of your posts (yes, I think I read all of them, I have that kind of time) said to refer to Jason's post for pictures so I went to his blog and got hooked again. So, even though you are band-ing it right now, I have been hanging out with you two geeks all night...and have loved every minute!

You both really are too funny. I love ya'll.

Jenn said...

Yay for temple posts. I think the more people praying and thinking about it the better. Hope we get to see each other someday soon!