Thursday, August 20

we are not morning people.

J and I got up early this morning to accomplish some of our goals. And by early, I mean 5am. It was EARLY. Goals accomplished, Jason went back to bed and I went skipping off to work. And now he has arrived at work and I am ready for a nap! Maybe we'd be better at mornings if we went to bed before midnight...

In other news, I have restarted the hundred pushup challenge. Want to join me? I did day 1 yesterday. Hundredpushups.com ... It's a fun challenge. I'll keep you posted on my bulging biceps.

I also am storing up for a sweet anniversary post, but I need Jason's computer which houses all the photos... To be continued...

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That will all change once kids come :).

Lindsay said...

Nobody should get up that early. Ever. Goals should be acomplished at night. Sleeping should happen as long as it can in the morning.

yours truly said...

I'm working on the early to bed early to rise thing. I like it when I exercise before work, but it's fatal if I don't go to bed early too.

I'm not really convinced of the 100 pushup challenge... (I started to try it once) I think it goes too fast and hard, but I guess that's why they tell you to keep repeating weeks if you need to. anyway, I will start working on my pushups again too. my goal is 30. :)

jeanine said...

I'm starting to have to get up early because William started school this week! I'm used to getting up at my leisure. If the boys get up before me they get their cups out of the fridge and then sit down to watch a show. I'm exhausted. Maybe if Rich and I went to bed a little earlier it would help... but we too stay up till midnight.

Tif said...

FIVE AM!? EARLY!?

Be very happy I almost daily curb my urge to call you. Because when that urge comes I'm pretty sure that if you heard the phone ring, and answered it, and then looked at the clock, you'd murder me! 2:30, lady. 2:30.

PSA for today. It's only early if you tell yourself it's early. And once you do it consistently for a few days and realize how much more you get done in your day, the days you're not up until 6 make you feel SO nonproductive!

Or maybe that's just how it is after there are a few kids in the mix....

Jen Holtkamp said...

hey we just started (again) the hundred pushup challenge too! last time we did it last year we only got to about week 3, we're hoping to actually finish this time! good luck!

Kylee said...

Hey thanks for the push up challenge and I'll be starting on monday (first day back to school)!

Tif said...

So I started the hundred pushups thing today...hmmmm...maybe it'll perk me up a bit? In the morning I mean. mmmhmmm...