Sunday, November 1

sisters weekend

A photo tribute. This was in September and so fun. Thanks for coming, Kristen! Thanks for journeying up from Provo, Melissa! I loved it. We watched dancing, we ate some foods, we chatted away, we enjoyed flicks, we bonded. Can't wait for the 2011 repeat.


We walked to Temple Square.

We listened to the MoTabs. Kristen is cute!

In reverse birth order.

We celebrated Melissa's birfday! Her tongue is dangerously close to those raspberries...
Jason's violent tendencies rear their ugly heads. Again.

We are kindof adorable.

Melissa and Ammon get all esnuggly.
(sorry A, couldn't find the accent marks on the macbook. poo.)

And just for funsies, this is my new shower hat. I think it's attractive.

More photos to come now that I've located them finally on J's computer!

xoxo
Laura

p.s. I loved President Uchtdorf's words this eventide. Jason and I have a new tradition of commenting on what was amazing about our day. Amazing today was having my own personal prayers and loneliness answered and filled by the Spirit as an Apostle of the Lord spoke. What was amazing for you this weekend?

3 comments:

Just Us said...

Oh I'm jealous. Sisters weekends look like da bomb. You and your sisters are triplets, it's crazy how much you look alike. Also, my amazing thing for the week is how lovely my not so small baby is. She is my fall back amazing always.

jeanine said...

so. much. fun. I need me a sisters weekend.

Lacy said...

OH, a sisters weekend would be such a great time. It looks like a blast for you guys! I keep forgetting that you are in SLC Laura!! I wish we were heading out for the holidays, we could meet up. boo. love you lots.