Saturday, October 2

oh, how LOVELY was the morning


So enjoyed General Conference this morning. I feel to change and improve. Looking forward to some more learning, reproof, and revelation this weekend. I love October... or, as J calls it, ROCKtober. :)

I passed my personal training certification test yesterday, yay! (NASM) So now I will be seeking for some folks to punish, ahem, I mean, help to improve their movements. I'm so excited. I've been training a friend along with myself for the past two months and I love this methodology. Makes a lot of sense and my body, though it feels enormous, also feels strong. Yay.

Baby update: he is kicking around so much these days. He's quite active, it appears! I'm excited. I need a son that I can teach to play sports. J is in charge of teaching him how to be a rock star. I guess we'll both take on the effort to teach him who he is and what he's doing on this planet in the first place. Intimidating? Yeah. But we'll rely on the Spirit all of the times. I think it will be ok.

Off to Costco for me! I require almonds, in bulk!


6 comments:

Jason Graham said...

I am so proud of you! You amaze me every day.

Karie said...

Way to go! That's a big accomplishment. Maybe if we live in the same city sometime, I'll hire you. You'd have your work cut out for you!

Mooney said...

Congrats on the certification, Pugs!

stacy said...

congrats on passing your test Laura!!

Kristen said...

Congrats on being official! Can you train someone long-distance? Although, maybe that would not be a good idea--sisters might be to close of a relationship: I might smack you when you are telling me (justifiably) to get my lazy tush moving. :):)

lisa midge said...

Congrats on being official! And I love that you are off to get Almonds! :) My personal favorite these days too.