Saturday, January 1

officially freaking out

I counted the days until our due date this morning. 37 days. Oh my goodness. Am I ready for this? Is anyone ever ready? Probably not, but I think I'd better get to buying that crib and installing a car seat. Baby B's a-comin.

Do you make new years resolutions? I made a couple: 1. Go to bed at 10pm. 2. Read the New Testament through again. I have some other ideas floating around my brain but not solidified.

Christmas is so fun, no? I had the best time at home with my familia and J's familia. It is the best to be among those who know you so well and love you anyway. I feel pretty lucky to have a family that does, and to have pretty much the best in-laws of all time. J and I got sweet cameras for Christmas--me a DSLR and he an HD videocam--and we have been busily documenting our lives with live and still shots since. So. Much. Fun. So. Much. Disk space. I need a new external hard drive. :)

I have been reading The Peacegiver whilst on vacation and since returning (thanks Mom for letting me borrow your book). I highly recommend this one. One of the reasons I so enjoyed Christmas this year was because of what this book is teaching me about Christ and His continual ability to heal hearts. Give it a first or second read sometime. I am hoping to acquire this one to add to my bookshelf.

Happy New Year, lovies. I am lucky to know you folks. Here's hoping I get to see all of you in 2011.

xoxo

6 comments:

Sarah Ida said...

Love love love that book. Its one of my favorites... in fact, maybe its time to read it again. Happy New Year Graham family! :)

rebecca said...

do you have any "colors" picked out for Baby B's surroundings? Just in case I were to make something for him.

Jenn said...

I'll have to check out that book. I am always in search of some extra peace in my life that is for sure. Also, I can understand your freaking out. I have 3 days left if you count today (which is more than halfway over). But you know what? I feel calmer the closer I get. I think you will too. I'm so excited and happy for you, because you are going to love it. Really. :)

Gretta said...

I read that book. It's a good one.

Also...it was awesome to see you guys! Thanks for putting up with my exceedingly inTENSE family. You guys are wonderful!

jeanine said...

About a month out I always panic about everything that I haven't done... cleaning, buying, etc. But at some point I get calm and realize that it doesn't really matter..

Ashley said...

I can't wait to see baby pics!

Sending you love from the Holy Land!!!

Cheers :)
Ash